Loading...

10 short romantic love messages for her



I remember the first time I saw you…my heart whispered “She’s the One”

You are gorgeous all over; your body, your face, your smile, your personality; most importantly, your heart.

I love you for who you are on the inside…all that sexy on the outside is just a bonus.

If kissing is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about.

Happiness is a drug. And I want to be your dealer.


I love the way you love me.


I was thinking today about the things that really matter…I came up with 3…You, your love for me, and me loving you.


I never really knew what desire was until I got close to you…You make me want you more each day.

I want more of us; more of you. I want to feel you close and stroke you tenderly. I want to feel your pleasure. I want...no I need, your explosive joy to make me happy and whole.


It doesn't matter where I am. I'm yours.


0 comments:

Loading...