Loading...

Thanks for the life lesson


You were my first love and I was so madly in love with you that I would have gone to the ends of the earth for you… You gave me feelings I had never felt before… but then you broke my heart and crushed it. You left me with scars that will never leave me. In the beginning, I believed I would never be able to make it through this heartbreak… it was the worst pain I had ever gone through. It was as if you had driven me into some dark tunnel and left me there alone and terrified. I wasn’t able to breathe and it felt as though I were dying without you… But slowly I began to see some light at the end and move toward it, gathering all my shattered and broken pieces. And now that I am free and clear of that darkness, I really must thank you for breaking my heart… because if you hadn’t I would never have learned how to pick myself up from rock bottom. If you hadn’t shown me what it was like at my lowest point I would never have realized how strong I am and just how much endurance I have. Thank you for letting me know what I deserve from my future relationships and what I didn’t deserve from you… Thank you for showing me what I’m really made of...

Neena Gupta

0 comments:

Loading...